Hi all i got good response from all you for my blog now i am here to share my new 3d concept whats it does "3d movies,3d theaters,3d tv,3d games,3d mobiles every thing will change into new by using my new 3d concept which gives a new look and feel" . i have written article on things to be looked while buying a new mobile tablet here and now with my new 3d concept
Before moving this concept please don't mind, whether this concept exists else this wont work still have a glance if you like then share it else advice me suggestion but "DON'T SCOLD ME".

WHATS GOOD IN THIS CONCEPT:

  • No need of spects
  • No need to change our old tv,screen
  • No need of extra expense

WHATS BAD IN THIS CONCEPT 3D:

  • Absolutely this is fiction based concept might work might not work
  • This require new editing work else i can say software
  • Believe me this will work 

LETS GETS INTO 3D SOON:

this is new concept i thinking but it exists or not i don't know, when i discuss this concept with my friends my friends told me i am mad, well i never mind to discuss with you all exactly my concept works if its get into work see my concept:
  1. We all know the screen size varies with borders but what i need is if our screen size is 20" then we have to left 1" in all sides it should look like the border but its hidden screen
  2. and we have to edit videos in such a way that images in between the screen that is 18" when ever effect comes we have to use the hidden screen unless until the hidden screen will be in black color itself

DEMO VIDEO

thanks for viewing my concept have a nice day
 
Top